Shop Lash and BrowAustralia’s Premium Lash and Brow Product Destination
Brow Lamination Kit
$97.00 inc GST
We have packaged our brow lamination separates into this incredible BROW LAMINATION KIT
2 x COMPOSITION 1
2 x COMPOSITION 2
2 x COMPOSITION 3
Enough product to take care of 6-8 treatments.
BrowXenna® lamination of eyebrows and eyelashes is a step wise procedure, which effect persists up to 2 months. The lamination procedure helps to strengthen the hairs, gives them volume and the desired shape, prevents breakage, and makes the natural color more saturated.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
BrowXenna® lamination of eyebrows and eyelashes
- Clean the area of the eyebrows. Do not use oil-based products.
- For a thorough cleansing and preparing the eyebrows to the procedure, using the brush, apply on the hairs of the eyebrows BrowXenna® shampoo-foam for deep cleansing of eyebrows.
- Wash off any remaining foam with water or NaCl solution.
- Create the desired shape of eyebrows with an eyebrow wand. Fix the hairs in the right direction using the glue for BrowXenna® lamination of eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Apply the composition №1 along the entire length of the eyebrows, retreating 1-2 mm from the roots. Leave for 5-6 minutes fine, 6-8 minutes medium, 8- 10 minutes coarse, the exposure time depends on the structure and thickness of eyebrow hairs. After the time has passed, carefully remove the remains with the dry cotton swab or micro-brush, moving in the direction from the roots to the ends of the hairs.
- Apply the composition №2 along the entire length of the eyebrows, retreating 1-2 mm from the roots. Leave for 7-9 minutes, the exposure time depends on the structure and thickness of the eyebrow hairs. After the time has passed, carefully remove the remains with a dry cotton swab or micro-brush, moving from the roots to the ends of the hairs.
- After removing composition № 2, if necessary, eyebrows can be tinted. Attention! The exposure time of the dye in the process of eyebrows lamination is much less than during usual coloring, and is no more than 2-3 minutes. Before tinting read the instructions carefully.
- Remove the dye with a dry cotton swab.
- Apply the composition № 3. With composition № 3 clean off glue remains and tint from skin and hairs of the eyebrows.
- IMPORTANT! It is forbidden to wet eyebrows/eyelashes for 24 hours! Within 48 hours do not expose eyebrows/eyelashes to thermal and mechanical effects.